Business and Legal Aspects of FOSS: Three Questions
It’s interesting having a class ask you questions that you think should be on the final exam. I admit that I’ve seen some of my classmates’ answers, but that’s also sort of the point of an open class.
So, the three questions that I think should appear on the final:
- Critique several (given?) licences based on the rights it gives to users and developers.
- Which reading made you think the most about its topic, and why?
- What do you feel like was the most beneficial thing to learn in the class?
During class, there were a few questions in particular that the class agreed were important:
- Which was your least favorite reading, and why?
- Name a few ways OS companies have gathered revenue.
- License spectrum (placing different licenses on a spectrum based on certain criteria)
The final will be a list of questions that we submit answers to as a pull request BEFORE the dedicated final time