CommArch Team Proposal
- Derek Gonyeo (dgonyeo) - Handling the tool-based verification
- Dylan Avery (dylanagq) - Information about the project and its development
- Matt Soucy (msoucy) - Information about the project and its development
systemd is a service manager for Linux. It handles daemonization and parallelization to help ease services.
Its source is located here, and communication can be done via its mailing list, or at the IRC channel.
The easy parts:
- Git by a Bus (Just running the tool)
- Callaway Coefficient of Fail (Following the formula)
- Describe the software project, its purpose, and goals (copy-paraphrase from a website)
The hard parts:
- Detecting turnover in the core team (Deeper analysis of past commits)
- Determining raptor/bus tests (Gauging diversity of the development efforts)
- Does the project have an official “on-boarding” process in place? (May not be documented)
How will these be overcome?
Based on asking questions in the IRC channel and news groups, a lot of these problems can be reduced
Previous: Fixing Bugs: D/Phobos
Next: I broke tmux