Vid Review: Trademarks and Your Free and Open Source Project
The most recent video we watched was "Trademarks and Your Free and Open Source Project".
- Free use of a properly-licensed logo (fish pedicure)
- Name conflicts don't really happen within different domains (Sugar on a Stick)
- Sugar got a shoutout
- Made the information understandable and accessible
- GitTip's founder's kids were even getting it mixed up with GitHub
- Companies hijacking a trademark for malicious purposes (Evergreen)
- Reiterated a lot that we saw
- I was a bit distracted by the FCC live stream...
The Rating: 8/8 Stallman Beards